How to apply
If you are a visual artist and you are interested to make an exhibition at the Full Moon Gallery which respects and is in line with our vision, then you are heartily welcome to contact us, send us the following:
• some samples of your work
• your CV including your contact info
• a short description about the technique you have used in the artworks
• the size and name of each artwork
• the concept and title of your work/exhibition
• a short motivation letter explaining why you would like to have an exhibition in our space.
A minimum number of 6 artworks with a maximum size 120 cm x 90 cm and minimum size 50 cm x 50 cm, can be displayed.
The idea of the Full Moon Gallery is to show artworks in public space. For this reason, most of the artworks in the Full Moon Gallery are made accessible to the public at all times in the large windows of the KulturCentrale. Only a small part of the exhibition takes place in the interior rooms of the KulturCentrale, which can be visited daily between 09:00 and 20:00 CET.
The artworks in the display windows can be viewed around the clock. However, they will be specially illuminated at the following times:
Sunday – Thursday: 15:00 – 24:00 h
Friday – Saturday: 15:00 – 02:00 h
Hechtstraße 17, 01097 Dresden, Germany